Definition of cookies
Type and function of cookies
- Own: Sent from a computer or domain managed by the web owner.
- Third Party: Sent from a computer or domain that is not managed by the website owner.
- of Session: They collect data while the user is browsing through the website.
- Permanents: They allow access to data from the user’s terminal for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
- Techniques: They allow the user to browse through a website and use different options or services.
- of Customization: They allow the user to access the service with certain features.
- of Analysis: They allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior of websites to which they are linked, in order to introduce improvements based on the data added.
- Advertising: They allow the management of the advertising spaces of the basic publisher according to certain criteria, with the edited content or the frequency of accesses.
What types of cookies are used on this website and their usefulnesst
- Third Party:
- Of Analysis
- Table listed with the type of cookies used on the website and their purpose
|_ga||aguilabonfill.com||2 years||It records an ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.|
|_ga||aguilabonfill.com||1 day||Used by Google Analytics to control the rate of requests.|
|git||aguilabonfill.com||1 day||It records a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.|
- You can disable the use of your own and third-party cookies by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
- Internet Explorer 9 https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
International data transfers
No international data transfers are planned, except in the following cases:
Conservation of the data obtained
The data collected through persistent cookies will be kept for a longer period than the browsing session for this website. You may inquire about the retention of data obtained by third parties listed in the following section, in their respective policies on the processing of data collected.
Identification of those responsible for cookies and the processing of the data obtained
The person responsible for their own cookies and the processing of the data obtained will be JOSÉ MARÍA AGUILÁ-BONFILL (“AGUILÀ-BONFILL”). The contact email is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those responsible for third-party cookies